In 1957 the Donnelly & Fridrich Agency opened its doors for the first time. Jerry Fridrich and his partner John L. “Skipper” Donnelly were committed to providing personal service and making sure the insurance and risk management needs of their clients were met. In 1990 Chip Fridrich, upon graduation from Vanderbilt University, joined the firm carrying on the commitment started by his father.
In 1991 The Tankard Company joined the firm to enhance access to markets for both agencies and to more efficiently deliver service to our clients. Maurice Pinson and his organization (Pinson & Associates) merged with our agency in 1999 to form Fridrich, Pinson & Associates. This merger further strengthened our ability to provide state of the art insurance products and services to our clients.
The agency moved to its present-day location the Bedford Commons area of Green Hills in Nashville, Tennessee in the Fall of 2006. It is in this location that FPA has continued a steady pace of growth – growth in employees, customer base, and exposure in the marketplace.
Jerry Fridrich passed away in 2013 at the age of 80 and Maurice Pinson died in 2019, but the vision and mission of Fridrich,Pinson & Associates remain the same as it did in 1957. In today’s ever changing world, Fridrich, Pinson & Associates is still seen as a full service, independent insurance agency with broad capabilities that can meet the ever- changing insurance needs of businesses and families across the country. Pride is taken every day in offering professional guidance, honest answers, personalized service, and quality insurance products to all that they serve.